The DuoRacer MPPT charge controller is made for charging two batteries (shown as BATT1 and BATT2 below) at the same time in a solar system. This controller supports multiple life battery (BATT1) types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn, which is suitable for an RV, Camper, or Boat, and so on. The device recognises the start battery (BATT2) system voltage automatically, and trickle charges the battery when the conditions are satisfied.
The controller uses an advanced MPPT control algorithm, which will minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, and fast track the maximum power point(MPP) of the PV array, and obtain the maximum energy from solar array under any conditions. The energy utilisation in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with PWM charging method.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed
- Tracking efficiency is no less than 99.5% guaranteed
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP lost rate and lost time
- Wider range of MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilisation
- Auto control function of charging power & charging current limitation(BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI and Infineon to ensure the product life
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life.
- BATT1 type can be set via LED/LCD.
- Product runs into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time, and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V).
- 100% charging and discharging in operation environmental temperature range.
- LED and LCD display units selectable.
- AES control signal for car refrigerator to avoid energy waste.
- Standard Modbus protocol, and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area.